Tuesday, February 9, 2010

all about chambers

wat up im Brandon Chambers

im not good on computers so we will see how this goes im a motor who loves his engines between snowmbiling, fourwheeling and off roading any thing that goes fast and loud is my thing i have grown up with sleds and atvs and have one of my own. im always tryin to make something go faster or look better.im not a fan of math cuz to many formulas and numbers for my brain to handle. if i dont understand something i tend to lose it or walk away from it. just got my liscence so workin on buyin a car.i dont like reading cuz to many words and to big of word fo me to understand and thats a lil somethin about me

and i dont like my first name so i preferd to be called CHAMBERS

2 comments:

  1. oh, Mr. Chambers, you and I are completely opposite! I am scared of things that go fast, and I cover my ears when the guys behind my house are working on all their noisy machines. They probably think of me as the annoying neighbour-lady.

    ReplyDelete